Panorama This Sunday Night

Shaky

May 10, 2004
Dudley, West Midlands
My Mom's story is revisited on Panorama this sunday night (10th Dec 2006) on BBC 1 at 10.30pm (GMT) Please be sure to tune in.

PRESS RELEASE

My latest Newsletter, produced in conjunction with www.continuingcarecampaign.info and www.************ is now finished and currently being distributed, find attached an exclusive first look at the internet variant, www.fightthebureaucracy.co.uk/bulletin which will be kept fresh and up to date within my Downloads section of the web-site. A Forum for information and advice for carers is now up and running too.

Hope you find it beneficial and would appreciate your feedback and continuing support.

Phil Shakespeare www.fightthebureaucracy.org

(The Pauline Shakespeare Campaign for Justice)

maria29al

Mar 15, 2006
Warwickshire
Hi Shaky,

Unfortunately I missed the programme. Is it going to be repeated anytime soon?

Dad died with AD in June and Mum has it too and is becoming increasingly unable to stay at home now!

M

Shaky

May 10, 2004
Dudley, West Midlands
Sorry U missed it

Hi Maria,

Sorry you missed it, it was all too brief but was nice to keep the profile up. If you visit my site you can view my media awareness DVD which is separated into 3 parts. My newsletter is also their to download, which is a valuable document for anyone currently fighting for CHC funding. I also have a Support forum for like minded people battling against the injustice of the NHS criteria. Last but not least the Petition is also still live and is now running into 1000's.

www.fightthebureaucracy.org

Phil Shakespeare

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Shaky

Missed the programme, but I've just watched your DVD. It's brilliant.

I'm in Scotland, so things are rather different here, but your campaign is well worth-while. I hope you succeed.

Good liuck

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharonmatthews1976