1. Well i didnt tell you i went to see Ozzy Osbourne last night and he sang my favorite song Mama im coming home brought a right tear to my eye. He's the king of ballards His new song Here for you. I stood listening to it and it played all my memories of me and mum in my mind like a film. Really nice words in it,

Regards

Mark

2. Kathleen

Kathleen Registered User

Mar 12, 2005
    West Sussex
    Wow, am I jealous!!

What is it about music that makes it stir so many emotions in us?

Kathleen
    x

3. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    Mark, thanks for sharing your emotions with us.

Where would we be without music........memories........emotions?

Poorer, I guess.

4. Nell

Nell Registered User

Aug 9, 2005
    Australia
    Music - and smells! I only have to catch a whiff of certain scents (or smells) and I'm immediately transported emotionally to a time in my life associated with that smell. Same with music. Isn't it amazing how powerful our senses are??!!

5. jenniferpa

jenniferpa Volunteer Moderator

Jun 27, 2006
    My first memory: being dabbed with eau-de-cologne by my Grandmother - I was about 18 months old at the time, but that smell always takes me back to that bedroom and the enormous bed (obviously wasn't but I was small).