1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

Out of date court of protection documents warning

Discussion in 'Legal and financial issues' started by Emily M, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Emily M

Emily M Registered User

Jan 20, 2015
    I posted a warning on this forum on 6th October saying that some of the Court of Protection documents have changed and that people need to check that the documents they send are in date because any documents received on or after Monday 2nd November in the old format will be returned to the sender.

I am now posting another warning because I have just received some documents from the Court of Protection themselves that are out of date. In my case I refer to COP5. I suppose the warning is even if the documents come from the COP themselves still check! Hopefully, if you go to the government COP website the documents there will be the latest.

I am again posting this link to from the Head of Court Protection, Manchester Office, about the change.

http://pic.legal/court-of-protection-july-2015-update/

2. nitram

nitram Registered User

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    North Manchester
    "...if you go to the government COP website the documents there will be the latest...."

COP forms and guidance can be viewed >>>HERE<<<

You can either print them off or fill in online and then print off.

Note they are only COP forms, basic LPA forms and guidance are on the OPG website.

3. Emily M

Emily M Registered User

Jan 20, 2015
    Thanks nitram.