Our Jude has lost her mum.

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Just had the news that Jude's dear mum has passed away. Jude was able to be with her at the end, which must be a comfort to both Jude and her dad.

As you know Jude spends most of her time in OZ, and she is staying with Sheila until after the funeral. Feel sure she will post herself sometime, she must be feeling so lost at present.

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Thank you for letting us know, Connie.
I have been missing Jude's whacky and practical contributions, and I am very sorry to hear that a precious chapter in her life has come to an end.
Hopefully, all our virtual hugs will help and comfort her.

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
I was not long on TP, when Jude left.

Connie send her my love, am so sorry to hear about her mother, Sounds like she in good company with Sheila

janew

Mar 28, 2005
Connie,

Thank you for letting us know about Jude's mum passing and like everyone who logs on to this site please pass on my condolences at this sad time.

Jane

Kriss

May 20, 2004
Shropshire
Such sad news. I miss Jude very much but hope that she can find time for herself to come to terms with her loss. She has now to face the added difficulty of coping with her Dad and that will not be at all easy.

We are all thinking of you Jude
Love
Kriss x

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Jude, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this very sad time.

Love and hugs

Magic.xxxx

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
just wanted to add my condolences to jude, my sincere sympathies xx

Dave W

Jul 3, 2005
Bucks
Condolences

Condolences to Jude, and I hope that life will allow you the time and space to get the peace and rest that she will need at this time. As the first person to respond to my first messages here on TP, you were a godsend in a dark time: I hope that you will find similar kindness from many, many people now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alister