Origin of Talking Point

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by Grannie G, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Can anyone tell me how Talking Point began. Who was inspired to realize how much carers would be helped by Peer Counselling via their own Message Board. How long has it been operating and how many people subscribe.

2. Norman

Norman Registered User

Oct 9, 2003
    Birmingham Hades
    Hin GrannieG
    the answer to your question is yes.
    Nada is the one to answer your query and I am sure she will soon.
    Norman

3. Grannie G

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Thanks Norman. If Nada was responsible for Talking Point, it was a brainwave.
    Sylvia

4. Grannie G

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Thank you Nada, and thank you Craig C. It`s a wonderful service. I have recieved so much from it. Sylvia

5. Nell

Nell Registered User

Aug 9, 2005
    Australia
    Yes! Thank you so much! Craig, I've always valued your posts highly because they seem so wise and considered. Hadn't realised you were the instigator of TP - thanks from the bottom of my heart! Thanks too to Nada for following through on this great idea. And thanks to all the Mods., past and present, who do such a great job. You are all fabulous and wonderful people.