Opporrtunity to put your questions to the Prime Minister

Discussion in 'Dementia-related news and campaigns' started by Sarah Thomas, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Sarah Thomas

Sarah Thomas Registered User

Oct 9, 2006
    London
    The Politics Show on BBC1 will be putting questions to the Prime Minister this Sunday in a live intereview at Number 10.

They are keen to know what subjects the public would like to raise with the Prime Minister.

For your opportunity to raise the issue of dementia with Mr Blair email your question from the BBC site.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/politics_show/6545171.stm

Not all questions will be put to him but the best/most popular chosen- GOOD LUCK

2. pembie

pembie Registered User

Mar 4, 2006
    South Wales
    You & Yours 26 April

BBC Radio 4 You & Yours programme will be broadcast from Manchester on Thursday 26th April when the main discussion will be on the cost of care.

There were a couple of trailers for it on today's edition, I think they said there were tickets available to attend the broadcast.

I think they were also inviting contributions by text, email, etc.

Tricia

3. capybara

capybara Registered User

Jan 10, 2007
    Politics show

Tha:D nks for your info I have sent a message and who knows it may get read.

4. Margarita

Margarita Registered User

Feb 17, 2006
    london
    yes thanks for that that link , I also have send a message