OPG decision

Marie111

Sep 8, 2019
I’ve got conclusion of OPG report. They’ve said her solicitors have breached their duty and not acted on her best interests and are referring it to SRA to investigate charges etc
but still allowing her to have them as her attorneys as that was her wishes )as she views them as a support services that isn’t charging) her.

how can I get rid of these solicitors. Her money is running out so they are not going to work for free

Bunpoots

Volunteer Host
Apr 1, 2016
Nottinghamshire
I think it's disappointing to say the least that the solicitors are allowed to continue but I'm afraid I have no idea what action you can take. Hopefully someone else will have some idea. Perhaps your mum's lack of capacity to understand that she has to pay for their services is the key?

Marie111

Sep 8, 2019
I think it's disappointing to say the least that the solicitors are allowed to continue but I'm afraid I have no idea what action you can take. Hopefully someone else will have some idea. Perhaps your mum's lack of capacity to understand that she has to pay for their services is the key?
Thank you.

I rang up and there’s a form to contest. Don’t know if it will work as the OPG seem to have all the power and the investigation I’m not happy with. As it’s missed concerns I’ve raised and think they are covering their backs as there was a referral to them from professionals about the solicitors previously.

DesperateofDevon

Jul 7, 2019
Thank you.

I rang up and there’s a form to contest. Don’t know if it will work as the OPG seem to have all the power and the investigation I’m not happy with. As it’s missed concerns I’ve raised and think they are covering their backs as there was a referral to them from professionals about the solicitors previously.
How about raising this issue with your MP

Marie111

Sep 8, 2019
How about raising this issue with your MP
Yes I’ve thought about that. Thank you.
Also the solicitor rang up my mother and is still dealing with my mother’s affairs when he was told not to. He rang my mother whilst I was there. Then claiming they hadn’t done anything wrong when the investigation says they have. It gets worse.

DesperateofDevon

Jul 7, 2019
Yes I’ve thought about that. Thank you.
Also the solicitor rang up my mother and is still dealing with my mother’s affairs when he was told not to. He rang my mother whilst I was there. Then claiming they hadn’t done anything wrong when the investigation says they have. It gets worse.
It’s not fair
Xxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dorarosa