Online shop products to help with bathing, washing and hygiene

HarrietD

Staff Member
Staff member
Apr 29, 2014
London
Hi everyone,

Our online shop have some products made by a company called Nilaqua. Their products allow you to wash safely and effectively without using any additional water or rinsing, which is ideal when traditional washing isn't possible. They are used in hospitals, care homes and and for those who find it difficult to bathe because of limited mobility.

You can find the shampoo here and the body wash here.

If you need help with supporting someone to bathe or wash, we hope these products go some way towards helping :)

Nilaqua products.jpeg

Haziebear

Feb 29, 2020
Northwich Cheshire
Hi everyone,

Our online shop have some products made by a company called Nilaqua. Their products allow you to wash safely and effectively without using any additional water or rinsing, which is ideal when traditional washing isn't possible. They are used in hospitals, care homes and and for those who find it difficult to bathe because of limited mobility.

You can find the shampoo here and the body wash here.

If you need help with supporting someone to bathe or wash, we hope these products go some way towards helping :)

View attachment 64866
Are they soap free?

HarrietD

Staff Member
Staff member
Apr 29, 2014
London
Hi @Haziebear, thanks for your question and sorry for the delay in replying. I'm not sure if they're soap free, but I'll check this for you and let you know if I'm able to find out the answer.

HarrietD

Staff Member
Staff member
Apr 29, 2014
London
@Haziebear just to follow up on the above, it's a foam that can be used without water. It has a soap fragrance but as far as the online shop team are aware, it's not soap. If you need any more information or there's anything you're concerned about, just let me know and I'll try to find this out for you.