Online Acces to Alzheimer's Society Shop

Discussion in 'Fundraising for Alzheimer's Society' started by Jancis, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Jancis

Jancis Registered User

Jun 30, 2010
    Hampshire
    Please can you help me buy a Dementia Friends Tee-Shirt from Alzheimer's Society shop? http://shop.alzheimers.org.uk/

I cannot access the shop website for some bizarre reason. I use an iMac and Google Chrome browser but when I go to the URL I get the message "access denied".

I am helping a local community to become dementia friendly and will be manning a Dementia Friends information stand at a summer fayre on 4th July.

2. Beate

Beate Registered User

May 21, 2014
    Female
    London
    Why don't you give them a call and buy it over the phone? I'm sure that's possible.

3. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Hello Jancis

I`m sorry to hear about this.

I`ve no idea why you are having problems accessing the shop and can only agree with Beate`s advice to give them a ring tomorrow.

I hope this problem will be sorted out for you.

4. Jancis

Jancis Registered User

Jun 30, 2010
    Hampshire
    Is there a phone number to ring on the shop website Beate? I can't get onto the website to look.

5. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent

Hope this helps, just in case Beate has signed off.

6. Jancis

Jancis Registered User

Jun 30, 2010
    Hampshire
    Brilliant, thank you Sylvia.