1. nannylondon

nannylondon Registered User

Apr 7, 2014
    London
    It is nearly a year since my lovely Chris died, has taken me all that time to start a new thread.
    Still miss him dreadfully, but I am coping with the help of my sons and some great friends,
    I take each day as it comes if I am down I think of what Chris would say.
    I will always be grateful for all the support I received on TP when things were really tough,
    and it is heartbreaking to hear so many people still caring for their loved ones with so little help.
    Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for there support, sorry I haven’t been posting much but I do read to see how everyone is getting on. X

2. Izzy

Izzy Volunteer Moderator

Aug 31, 2003
    Female
    Dundee
    Thinking of you @nannylondon. Anniversaries are hard. I’m glad you’ve found TP a comfort. We’re in it together.

3. 2jays

2jays Registered User

Jun 4, 2010
    West Midlands
    No apologies needed. I haven’t yet been able to start a thread since mum died, but I do lurk and read and mostly take great comfort from TP,

I agree, it’s awful that the support that is supposed to be there from “those here to help” still isn’t the support that is needed

Thank you for your update. Good to hear that your sons and friends are supporting you

xxxx