one to go

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Peg and I were married on the 6th December 1947.
That is 59 years ago today,if we can survive until next year that will be a diamond!!!!!
It is sad that Peg is unaware of any of this,it does not register at all.
Norman

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Oh Norman, how sad that Peg will not have the memories that you have.

Happy Anniversary darling, and treasure all the good years you had. Love

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Hi Norman
happy anniversary to you both.....next year it'll be a telegram (or letter?) fom the Queen
Hope you had a reasonably happy day:)
love xx

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Hi Norman

Congratulations to you and peg on your 59th........hope you have many more lovely memories to cherish.

Love Alex x

ann60

Nov 24, 2006
Australia
Happy anniversary to you both. My parents were married on 6th dec 1958 and sadly my mum is also unaware of this. She'll be 67 tomorrow so the last couple of days have been hard for dad. Cherish all the memories you have. Love to you both. Ann

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Many congratulations Norman and Peg. There are not many who make it to 59, so you still have much to celebrate.

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Three cheers to you both, Norman and Peggy!!
Keep on loving and caring and cuddling, Norman ...... I am sure Peggy knows how much you treasure her.

nikita

Jul 31, 2004
what an achievement so many marriages dont last the first year now, congrats to you both

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Dear Norman

Many congrats to you and Peg for 59 years..... a 1947 wedding... ????? (my parents' was 1951 and I adore the tales they told about how they and their families and friends 'mustered' it together)....

Love, Karen, x

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Sorry I missed your anniversary. Every best wish for the year (and years) ahead. Such a strong and enduring love lifts my spirit and (I daresay) the spirits of us all. Thank you and Happy (belated!) Anniversary! Nell