One or two have asked......

maryjoan

Mar 25, 2017
South of the Border
I have been invited to write a 'diary' of our journey with dementia for a local digital magazine. The first article was in the Spring issue - the Summer issue is out today, and if anyone wants to read it - then here it is...... My article starts on page 143 which can be accessed by clicking on the red button that says "read more" increasing the size of the page to full size and use the 'slide button' at the bottom.

www.devonshiremagazine.co.uk

jenniferjean

Apr 2, 2016
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Well done @maryjoan , a well put together article. I liked your style of writing, especially the likeness to the satnav. I'm sure people reading that article that had not previously any knowledge of dementia will have been well and truly enlightened. Well done!

maryjoan

Mar 25, 2017
South of the Border
Well done @maryjoan , a well put together article. I liked your style of writing, especially the likeness to the satnav. I'm sure people reading that article that had not previously any knowledge of dementia will have been well and truly enlightened. Well done!
Thank you @jenniferjean - the magazine invited people to be 'guest writers' and when I said I would like to, the Editor said he wanted me to do a diary style article, with 'no holds barred' as far too many dementia related articles are a bit sanitized... I was pleased that the Editor felt this way....

AliceA

May 27, 2016
I have been invited to write a 'diary' of our journey with dementia for a local digital magazine. The first article was in the Spring issue - the Summer issue is out today, and if anyone wants to read it - then here it is...... My article starts on page 143 which can be accessed by clicking on the red button that says "read more" increasing the size of the page to full size and use the 'slide button' at the bottom.

www.devonshiremagazine.co.uk

Many thanks, I will read it later. I am trying to organise a break, I shall need two I thin to get over the amount of prep!

MAMMYGRANNY

Jan 26, 2016
Well done Mary Joan - lovely style of writing & I can identify with your experience as I'm sure can many others!