One good thing about memory loss...

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
it's never hard to surprise with a gift!

I just had a very chipper telephone call from my mother thanking me for a load of goodies I'd sent her (yeah for online supermarkets!). Now I told her last week that I was sending them, but of course, that had disappeared into the mists. She was really cheerful (although that might have been the Bailey's talking - but as she said, she had to check to make sure it hadn't gone off :D ) and was much more like my mother. Really gave me a lift. Tomorrow, she's got a potted rose arriving, and the following day (I expect) a couple of dresses I sent. Not quite the items in the 12 days of christmas, but still..

Jennifer

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Jennifer,

What a great idea, to spread the deliveries out. Glad you mum is able to appreciate them.

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Bailey's talking - but as she said, she had to check to make sure it hadn't gone off )

Sound true to me lol
brilliant , now I have an good excuses for opening mine early . what a good idea , sending your mum those delivery’s

Cate

Jul 2, 2006
Newport, Gwent
Fab idea.

I was going to take mum's card, flowers, gifts all in on Crimbo eve. Thanks for the brill idea. Sent card yesterday, will be sending flowers today, and just taking in gifts myself.

Thanks for that.

Love
Cate

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Brilliant Jennifer, well done. ( Sorry I'm the one who's a few days late and a few pounds short here this time...)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jliesman