olie potts

ollie pots

Jan 11, 2013
i havent been on for a while,as my hubby asnt been to good.At last i seem to be getting somewhere,they have put my hubby on abixa tablets he started with 5mg working up to 20mg they have kept him on the 20mg,but he still had the thoughts that i was having sex with other men so i rang where he goes 2days a week and they have put him on another tablet and he has been a lot better he not saying the awefull things to me, they have rang me today and they are giving him another months supply and i got to phone them up in to weeks to let them know how he is if he still got the thoughts they will give him the higher mg.i know he hisnt going get any better but i can cope with how he is now.well thanks for everything you people say its a great help knowing there are other people in the same boat as me lots of hugs to you all :)ollie pots

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Hi ollie, so pleased you are getting much needed help for your husband, such a hard battle not only for your husband but for you as well:) am glad the medication is helping so far, and thank you for updating us....please keep in touch:)
Sending hugs back to you ollie x
Chris

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Classy@1951