• All threads and posts regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 can now be found in our new area specifically for Coronavirus COVID-19 discussion.

You can directly access this area >here<.

Oh

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm sorry to read your news. Sending my condolences and wishing you strength.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Sorry for your loss, but your mum died peacefully and is no longer suffering. Condolences to you. xx

Deacon_30073

Sep 25, 2016
Mrs Tracey

I do feel for you, it's heartbreaking watching, waiting. I hope you find a lovely, caring nursing home
I found another nursing home however mom was only in there 9 days and she passed away on 31st . I hate this disease you mom has suffered so much, she forgot how to swallow and couldn't even have a sip of water a couple of days before. I'm lost without my mom

Shedrech

Volunteer Moderator
Dec 15, 2012
Yorkshire
so sorry to read your news Deacon_30073
my condolences on your loss
my mum died 10 years ago and I still miss her, though the ache isn't so piercing now - I have a cardigan of hers I put on when I need a hug and a photo of her smiling and waving, so I smile and wave back
you'll gradually find your way; right now take time to grieve and be gentle with yourself

Cat27

Volunteer Moderator
Feb 27, 2015
Merseyside
I found another nursing home however mom was only in there 9 days and she passed away on 31st . I hate this disease you mom has suffered so much, she forgot how to swallow and couldn't even have a sip of water a couple of days before. I'm lost without my mom
My thoughts are with you xx