Oh Knickers #2

northumbrian_k

Volunteer Host
Mar 2, 2017
Newcastle
I was wrong in thinking that my wife had a pair of knickers on over her trousers this morning - she had on 3 pairs, with another 2 pairs on the inside as well. No wonder she takes so long in the toilet. After she had removed the ones on the outside we went out in lovely October sunshine and had a long walk with the dog on the town moor (Geordies will know what I mean) but she no longer seemed to know where the various paths lead. Once back at home it was a 'clothes' day as she went upstairs only to return several times wearing a different combination of dresses, tights, jackets, coats, scarves and hats. I totally lost track and as for how many pairs of knickers she is wearing now I can only guess ...

Last edited:

Everton Annie

Feb 25, 2015
Hatfield Hertfordshire
@northumbrian_k I am sorry but it did bring a smile to me on an otherwise pretty rubbish weekend. If it's any consolation my husband usually manages 2 or 3 pairs os socks and sometimes underpants on top of his jeans. A friend told me her husband went to get the morning paper in his boxers! Whilst my husband doesn't change his clothes through the day I do have to put his clothes out and guide him to what goes next and what the item of clothing is and where it goes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abba