• We're currently experiencing technical issues with our newsletter software, so our Dementia Talking Point monthly updates have been put on hold for now. We hope to restart the newsletter soon.

Find out more >here<.

O How very trying

skeletor

Apr 23, 2014
That's me, for sure otherwise known as man lol.... I am TRYING to put a pic in signature box if its not worked this time What am I doing wrong??? :confused:

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
I can see it but it just shows on the laptop not on the phone app, nobodys shows on the app x

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
My App is for iPhone and iPads

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

I can see it on my phone if I google TP and sign in but can't see any signatures on the app, which is normal.

Last edited:

skeletor

Apr 23, 2014
thanks

Yep she has iphone I have not:( but am looking forward to an iPad soon :).
Just been in my e. Shop for app but it wont download.... I will show my son let the youngsters sort it lol :D
Thanks nitram I will continue to try this app thing :) x

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
North Manchester
"...I can see it on my windows phone..."

That's because you are using a browser.

It can't be seen using the app which is only available for iOS and Android.

skeletor

Apr 23, 2014
Ha Ha

Went to see number 1 son to fix up on my smarter than me phone LOL... Just as he was about to show me how Phone went off :( I remember plugging it in last night to charge, but forgot to turn the switch on :eek: O well next time, there is also other stuff I want him to show me as well :)... So MAYBE next time I see him :D O happy days lol