Nursing homes

stanleypj

Dec 8, 2011
North West
Such sad news Aisling. You were such a devoted and loving wife. All your posts demonstrated this. I wish you strength for the coming days. I hope you will still keep in touch with TP.

Mammamu

Jan 10, 2017
Bucks
No words, just to let you know we are all here when you need us.
Sending you hugs and love.
Mammamu

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Oh Aisling, I'm so very sorry to hear this. All T's suffering is over, and he's now at peace, and you no longer have to worry about him.
But still a terrible loss for you to grieve. My condolences to you. xx

Sent from my Moto G Play using Talking Point mobile app

HillyBilly

Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Oh Aisling - this is the saddest news. I don't know what to say other than sincere condolences and my thoughts are with you. We are always here for you x

lemonjuice

Jun 15, 2016
England
My lovely husband died in my arms on Sunday night 26thFeb just after midnght. His Funeral Mass was last Wednesday 1st March, May he Rest in Peace.

Aisling

Oh Aisling, you've definitely been having a tough time recently. I'm sure you're still reeling from the shock.
Sending you huge virtual hugs.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to read your news Aisling. I'm glad you were by his side. Sending my condolences.

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Ann Mac

Oct 17, 2013
I've only just seen this - I'm so sorry, Aisling - sending you much love and sympathy xxx

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Dear Aisling l have not been on TP for quite a while, so sorry to hear your sad news, sending you my sincere condoleces, thank you for the support that you have given me.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Aisling, if you would like, and when you feel ready, you could start a new thread in the "After Dementia; Dealing with loss" section and there's also a Widows/Widowers weekly update thread. xx

Sent from my Moto G Play using Talking Point mobile app

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
Aisling, I am doing for you what many people did for me when OH died. I know it help me loads, so hope it helps you as well! More ((((hugs))))).