Now She Wont go on Holiday

Flossie1

Aug 31, 2006
Lots of things have happened recently,silly things. My daughter broke an egg cup at breakfast - not so tragic I hear you cry - but thats just what I did!! My Mum gave it to my eldest daughter for Easter, and I suddenly thought" She will never do that again, and my children have lost a part of their granny".
Ridiculous I know, but there it is.
Then, we all( My parents, hubby and children) decided to go on what might be a last holiday together, and now she wont go cos she said that my 3 yr old said that she didnt like granny!!!!!! Now what am I supposed to do?
It feels as though I have 2 3yr olds to worry about.
Then to cap it all, she put a knife in a toaster to get the toast out, and tripped the entire house!
AAAAAArgh( That was me, not her!!!):)
Just thought I would have a moan!!!

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
So sorry but do understand - its always small things that make me snap!
Hopefully your 3 yr. old's words will be forgotten and then you can carry on as normal. Glad you can let rip here. Best wishes BeckyJan

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Flossie, as Becy Jan says, there's a good chance that she will forget your 3 year old words - one of the few pluses of dementia.

I can very much relate to the egg cup story - my Mother forgot my DD's 21st Birthday (her oldest and only granddaughter). She would be mortified if she knew.

Jennifer

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
old ginger