Notebook of Happy memories

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
I have started this Thread, from a idea that Dick mentioned in another string, Let do a Notebook of Happy memories of are loved one, before AD.

My memories of my mother, before AD was of a strong domineering woman, who work all her life & gave her life to my father, AD has given me insight in to how & why my mother was so hard on me & my brother & if it was not for AD I would of never made my peace with her, but my Mother father moulded me in to the woman I am now & I am thankful to both of them

This is for My Mother

Celine Dion

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Goodbye's-The-Saddest-Word-lyrics-Celine-Dion/1C582249FC70196648256B7200111DD5

"Mamma" - song name "Goodbye's (the saddest word)"
I have deleted the copyrighted lyrics to this song, which may be found on Celine's "A New Day Has Come" album [I recommend it!] Bruce

Attachments

• Picture 041.jpg
    Picture 041.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Mum saying hi to all come on in & share my daughter posing of cause lol

Attachments

• 2005_1211Image0010.JPG
    2005_1211Image0010.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 333

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Did not no where to post this , but need Need to let it out

I am still learning about AD, since being on this site lots of doors to my memory have been opening up in my memory about my mum behaviour, before Ebixa, that make me want to break down & cry in privet, but do not have the privacies to do that . I thought that I could not move on from that time before mum was not on medication , she not lost in her mind anymore, now it seem like a miracle to me , that I know is short lived maybe a year or 2 more ,but I am prepared for the Future because when AD first hit mum I had no knowledge of it .

And that song is what I use to sing to my mother before mum went on medication , As she lay her head on my lap and I stock your hair, where are you, I ask her your not really hear, don’t walk away in your mind from me come back to me I break down and cry it’s so unbelievable ,she lay sleeping on my lap like a baby , then wake up & wonder around to no where , try & eat the food from the freezer it was scary, then I bring her back to me & we lay sleeping next to each other while I listen to that album . 3 years ago a CD gave me hope .

Gave me the Courage to face the future :) to bring me to where I am now with my mother .

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hi Margarita

you make an interesting point here - just what is it that, when we are at our lowest, ignites a spark that keeps us going?

Music has certainly done that for me and I have newly immersed myself in classical, Country and Western, Enya, and a host of other music, and also bizarrely, the "Stargate" programme on TV.

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
and also bizarrely, the "Stargate" programme on TV.

Strangely that has happen to me I have got in to the program charmed, I only have sky TV for living channel so I can see all the up dated program of charmed .

In the past when I was at my lowest with mum ,don’t ask me why ,but what ignites a spark in me was the film gone with the wind when she had lost every thing child, husband sister she says crying my tiara ,my tiara , it gave her something to look forward to in rebuilding her old home ,to me it meant rebuilding my life with mum with Positive hope for a future Unknown

Last edited: