Not the best start for 2006

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by connie, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Stimpfig

Stimpfig Registered User

Oct 15, 2005
    Germany/India
    Code:
    Realise I shall have to really think about what happens next.......maybe just wait for the next crisis.
    Dear Connie

I have always observed from experience that when you sort of 'let go', things do fall in place.

Hoping you will be able to relax a bit,

2. Brucie

Brucie Registered User

Jan 31, 2004
    near London
    Hi connie

those moments of clarity can be very cruel to us - and them.

Can't think what to say, except take each day as it comes..... and always remember that what you are doing for Lionel is your best. Can't do more than that.

3. BeckyJan

BeckyJan Registered User

Nov 28, 2005
    Derbyshire
    Connie: Everyone else has said the right things. I really feel for you at this time but know you willcome through it. Thinking about you so much.
    BeckyJan

4. katieberesford

katieberesford Registered User

May 5, 2005
    south wales
    Oh Connie. Just wanted to offer you a big hug and tell you that we are thinking about you and Lionel. You must be hurting so much.

Love Katiexx

5. Lynne

Lynne Registered User

Jun 3, 2005
    Suffolk,England
    Dear Connie, you've had so much to cope with over the last couple of months.

I hope the weekend will be peaceful for you both.

Hugs