not such a good day again

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
sorry to be a pain

bob has been on anti phsycotic tabs for about 10 days agression a lot better confusion worse but better than the agression
social worker plus support worker came this morning to do assecements
have seen them both over 3 years 3 times dosent matter
but when talking bob said i have a sweat rash going to put some talc on it i showed them rash they said vist gp
within 15 mins another consutant phoned get an urgent appointment for blood test today he had phoned gp so glad it was urgent nurse said they said consutant wants an urgant tel call still waiting bob is covered in talc
first thing tomorrow i want answers
love bel x

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Oh dear Bel:

You do get problems. Was the rash the reason for the urgency -do they think it was more than a sweat rash? If so you must be very worried. I do hope you get the answers you need tomorrow - trouble is these folk dont usually work as quickly as we would like.

Just to share my husband has been in a dreadful mood during my visit today. So unlike him I have found it hard to cope, but tomorrow is another day.

Good night now - hope you get some rest.
Best wishes Jan

helen.tomlinson

Mar 27, 2008
Hi Bel

sorry to be a pain

Now why are you apologising Bel - you are not a pain. I do hope you get the answers tomorrow and that the rash gets cleared up. I don't suppose the talc could be an irritant could it?

Best wishes Bel

Helen

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
the speed they move at is amazing

yesterday it was urgent blood test in case meds had poisioned bobs blood to hear this from top consultant was worrying he said ok to put baby talc on to stop itching
i was worried all night as no one got back to me bob is ok so i was angry this morning i phoned nurse who brings meds as soon as i said who i was she said hi how is bob she sounded concerned she had been told by the team has he had his blood test yes but no one has let me know whats happening i am worried it was urgent yesterday my gp said the bloods were going off within the hour she is lovelly but i am at my wits end she says it should be quick cos it was urgent should not take long i said how long i am worried about urgency and also if bob is off them too long without an alternative the agression will be back i will definatly feed back to you before the day is out still waiting bobs rash is not so angry re stopping meds and talc love bel x

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Sorry to ask, where is the rash. Ron has one.

Yes, Ron has a rash round is groin, testicales.
BarbX

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Bel,

Sorry that you have all this worry I hope that it is all sorted out quickly.

Best Wishes to you and Bob, love Taffy.

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
no phone call re results emergancy blood tests

bobs rash has got better
so thought hang on till lunch time
give them chance to phone re results
no phone call left message on answer phone we close shop at 1 on thursdays i thought i will phone 9 am in the morning
but i could feel the agression starting to mount with bob just like before tabs as the afternoon progressed he got worse really nasty
so i phoned again got through to the nurse i said i have not heard results re bloods she was supried
i said bob is getting nasty again i cant cope with the weekend
with out help she said i will talk to consutant and get back to you consutant phoned later after bob had gone wild a few times at me he is hard to understand not our usualy guy but he says bobs bloods were ok so we can carry on taking tabs love bel x

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
I am pleased to hear that Bob's rash is getting better.

Have you a number to ring over the weekend if things took an unwelcome turn? I am sure things will be ok for you as you seem to cope so well, but its good to have an emergency no. handy.

Love to you both Jan

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi bel

I'm glad Bob's rash is better, and that he can continue with the tablets. You couldn't cope with his aggression again.

But once again, you've been let down and had to do a lot of chasing. Why can't people do what they say they are going to?

I hope all goes well tomorrow -- any problems, ring and demand some help.

Love,

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
let down so right why can they say urgent and then leave us in limbo

the last few years i havnt cried much i am to tired to busy and it would upset bob but i am sitting here trying to type one fingered as always and the tears are stopping me seeing screen
i am so frightened i am so ill myself
when bob went nasty yesterday on top of being worried about his blood i said and i ment it and still do i cant cope any longer with him shouting at me
he is a bit calmer today but how do i go from abuse as bad as he was for ages to calm for a while then horrific anger then now to a bit calmer he can forget how nasty and angry he got with me now hopefully he will get calmer
i cant swap over so quick sorry i cant be posative
why did they have to leave it so long to tell me what was happening if i had not phoned phoned again i dread to think what the weekend would bring love belx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear bel, I know how hard it has been for you.

But Bob is back on his calming medication, so hopefully you won't have to go through it again.

If he does get aggressive over the weekend, call the emergency number. You don't have to cope on your own.

Love and hugs,

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Bel.
Please go to your own doctor. It is very important s/he knows how much you are being let down and how ill you are. If there is no surgery tomorrow, make an appointment for Monday, even if you have to close the shop. The way you are feeling the shop will have to close for good as you are in no fit state to work.
Please get some help for yourself.
Love xx

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
seen my own doctor today which is hard to see her in less than a week she is so good

thanks all as always

she said it is disgusting
her mum has alz and has had to go in to care and she says from a doctors point of veiw i would not of beleved how bad the system is
other than give me stronger pain killers she cant change the system she said if i was not a doctor in the know and had private cover for mum --today the tabs have kicked in he is a lot calmer but bad weekend good news they are moving--support worker is comming wednesday to access bob making a sandwhich she was the one who said he was ok taking 2 buses to his art class by himself she still said i can acess him on buses again i said NO we are going to get art clases near so i can take him
love bel x