not a good day

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Hiya Pammy.
Mum also vascular; her left leg is often on the move, and sometimes wiggles from the hips downwards, though saying that she was stiller last night when I saw her.
Amy

pammy14

Dec 5, 2005
leicestershire
Hi Thanks for all the posts. Win is much better today have been able to take her out to the shops although stairs and bath this morning still a struggle. Spoke to SS this am and asked for bathing assessment, it will be about 3 weeks also probably rail things in toilet and perhaps something in bedroom for helpimg to get out of bed. They also said to book respite weeks with them whenever we need it,
tonight she is better mentally not asleep and keeps trying to ask me the same thing over and over so I know she is back to her normal, just had to come out of the room for a break.

Whatever kind of dementia she has got it really doesn't matter, we know she is never going to get better and things will only get worse in time. But as the GP said she is much better with us at home and we will carry on as long as we can . At our house she gets lots of stimulation as we are very loud with lost of comings and goings children grandchildren family friends etc so it is not quiet all the time .
At weekend we go to broth in laws retirement party and disco- she is coming too s will see all the extended family although probably wont know them- but sure we will have a good time. Now must go to put he to bed, tablets etc