Norris off Coronation Street - Cardigan for sale!

Discussion in 'Dementia-related news and campaigns' started by Dearth, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Tender Face

Tender Face Account Closed

Mar 14, 2006
    NW England
    Neil, I couldn't support anything which suggested 'Norris off Coronation Street'... :eek: ... don't watch so often these days ... but always felt he felt he was far better placed somewhere like Culcheth or Lymm ..:D !!!

PM on the way! Love, Karen, (TF),x

2. Norman

Norman Registered User

Oct 9, 2003
    Birmingham Hades
    Neil
    let me know when you get something from Franky!!!
    Norman

3. lol, sorry Norman... I don't even know who Frankie is! :D

Apart from the Mike Baldwin stuff... I never had any interest in the show after Albert Tatlock was no longer in it... and Eddie Yeates lol.

I do know 'Norris' though... I remember the same actor in "A Bit Of A Do" - the series with David Jason... and I rate the chap - he does a good comic turn I reckon.

And I've his cardie in the same house as me!!! How's that for fame eh?

:D

N.

P.S. So far the thing's going for £5.50... I predict it going for £25 plus... let's hope I'm right eh?

4. mel

mel Registered User

Apr 30, 2006
    Sheffield
    Frankie is Mike Baldwins (ex) daughter in law! Good looking lady!
    I've only ever bought a couple of things on ebay but the bids seem to really get moving towards the end don't they?I was desperate to get a clarinet for my daughter and was pipped at the post in the dying minute:( but when I'd got the hang of bidding I won!!!:) Lovely clarinet it was too!!
    Good luck with it!
    Wendy

5. Thanks Wendy - and for telling me who Frankie is, lol.

Yep - a beggar when you get 'pipped' - I've had it happen a few times.

I REALLY hope that it goes MAD at the last minute and keeps going up and up... I've had that when I've sold stuff for myself and it's great - I'll fell really over the moon if it's the case this time, as all the money raised will be going to the A.S.!

Fingers crossed eh?

:)

N.

6. mel

mel Registered User

Apr 30, 2006
    Sheffield
    Hi Neil
    just checked.....its going up!!!!
    Bet you have a last minute flurry!!!
    Wendy

7. dmc

dmc Registered User

Mar 13, 2006
    hi dearth

cant resist a challenge, :rolleyes: and its all for a good cause:D not sure it will suit me though:eek: :D
    good luck with it x

8. dmc

dmc Registered User

Mar 13, 2006
    hi dearth

very smart it looks too:D
    cant believe ive been outbid im biding my time though i do have a limit in mind, :rolleyes:
    lets hope it raises lots good luck x

9. Thanks DMC... your bid helped to spur others on...

to £21!

Yep - and I know the chap who's buying it - he'll be over this evening to collect!

Saves me a trip to the postbox, and it's 'cash in the hand' that I can take along and give in to the Society at our next Committee Meeting on Monday!

Great stuff!

:)

N.

10. dmc

dmc Registered User

Mar 13, 2006
    hi dearth

im glad i could help i fully intended to make another bid but as usual got waylaid and missed the deadline:(
    £21 not bad tell the chap who got it well done :)

11. Yep - he's happy with it!

In fact here he is wearing it lol. I'm the one on the left - I reckon it suits me better though!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Chewbaxter/chewpies.jpg

N.

12. dmc

dmc Registered User

Mar 13, 2006
    yes dearth i have to agree it looks much more dapper on you, it dosent really go with a yellow t shirt:rolleyes: :D
    your much more co-ordinated;)