• We're currently experiencing technical issues with our newsletter software, so our Dementia Talking Point monthly updates have been put on hold for now. We hope to restart the newsletter soon.

Find out more >here<.

Norris off Coronation Street - Cardigan for sale!

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Neil, I couldn't support anything which suggested 'Norris off Coronation Street'... :eek: ... don't watch so often these days ... but always felt he felt he was far better placed somewhere like Culcheth or Lymm ..:D !!!

PM on the way! Love, Karen, (TF),x

Dearth

May 27, 2005
Wigan
www.freewebs.com
Norman said:
Neil
let me know when you get something from Franky!!!
Norman
lol, sorry Norman... I don't even know who Frankie is! :D

Apart from the Mike Baldwin stuff... I never had any interest in the show after Albert Tatlock was no longer in it... and Eddie Yeates lol.

I do know 'Norris' though... I remember the same actor in "A Bit Of A Do" - the series with David Jason... and I rate the chap - he does a good comic turn I reckon.

And I've his cardie in the same house as me!!! How's that for fame eh?

:D

N.

P.S. So far the thing's going for £5.50... I predict it going for £25 plus... let's hope I'm right eh?

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Frankie is Mike Baldwins (ex) daughter in law! Good looking lady!
I've only ever bought a couple of things on ebay but the bids seem to really get moving towards the end don't they?I was desperate to get a clarinet for my daughter and was pipped at the post in the dying minute:( but when I'd got the hang of bidding I won!!!:) Lovely clarinet it was too!!
Good luck with it!
Wendy

Dearth

May 27, 2005
Wigan
www.freewebs.com
mel said:
Frankie is Mike Baldwins (ex) daughter in law! Good looking lady!
I've only ever bought a couple of things on ebay but the bids seem to really get moving towards the end don't they?I was desperate to get a clarinet for my daughter and was pipped at the post in the dying minute:( but when I'd got the hang of bidding I won!!!:) Lovely clarinet it was too!!
Good luck with it!
Wendy
Thanks Wendy - and for telling me who Frankie is, lol.

Yep - a beggar when you get 'pipped' - I've had it happen a few times.

I REALLY hope that it goes MAD at the last minute and keeps going up and up... I've had that when I've sold stuff for myself and it's great - I'll fell really over the moon if it's the case this time, as all the money raised will be going to the A.S.!

Fingers crossed eh?

:)

N.

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hi dearth

cant resist a challenge, :rolleyes: and its all for a good cause:D not sure it will suit me though:eek: :D
good luck with it x

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hi dearth

very smart it looks too:D
cant believe ive been outbid im biding my time though i do have a limit in mind, :rolleyes:
lets hope it raises lots good luck x

Dearth

May 27, 2005
Wigan
www.freewebs.com
Thanks DMC... your bid helped to spur others on...

to £21!

Yep - and I know the chap who's buying it - he'll be over this evening to collect!

:D

Saves me a trip to the postbox, and it's 'cash in the hand' that I can take along and give in to the Society at our next Committee Meeting on Monday!

Great stuff!

:)

N.

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hi dearth

im glad i could help i fully intended to make another bid but as usual got waylaid and missed the deadline:(
£21 not bad tell the chap who got it well done :)

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
yes dearth i have to agree it looks much more dapper on you, it dosent really go with a yellow t shirt:rolleyes: :D
your much more co-ordinated;)

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tetram67