Norman and Peg

kazlou

Feb 3, 2006
Surrey
Dear Norman,
So sorry to hear of your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you an your family at his sad time.
Kazlou

j.j

Jan 8, 2007
dear norman so very very sad to hear about your loss, hope it will be of some comfort to know how many people are thinking about you at this time x

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Dear Norman,
I am truly sorry to read your sad news.
Even though we have never met, I have shared a chunk of your lives and identified with many of your posts. Now I share your sadness - I have no real words of comfort, other than to say that for Peg, the suffering is over. May she rest in peace.
Your hands will be empty, your heart heavy with grief. Let your tears flow, Norman, they will help you to find a new direction.
I am sending you a virtual hug, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Best wishes! C.

May

Oct 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Norman

Thinking of you, no words can comfort, but you are an inspiration in the way you took care of 'your girl' Peg.

God bless
Chris

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
so sorry about your peg

norman what can i say SORRY SORRY is not enough bless your heart
we all feel for you i know
you are such a good and kind person to us all
i know we would all like to put our arms around you and give you a cuddle
lots of love bel xxxx

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
Dear Norman,

So sorry to hear of your loss. Have just read Bruce's account of the funeral and it sounded like a fine tribute to Peg.

When I first visited Talking Point, your posts about your life with Peg were so inspirational.

I hope you won't mind but I found the photo montage that you made some time ago of you and Peg and I would like to add it to this thread as it is such a lovely portrait of a marriage.

Take care,

Sandy

Attachments

• Norman and Peggy.jpg
    Norman and Peggy.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 293

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Thanks Sandy,

Funny thing - we were all talking to Norman about that picture yesterday, after seeing the pictures of Norman and Peggy dated 1944 there on the wall at their home.

Saved me a trip around TP to find the picture! Isn't Peg a cracker?

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Sandy, thank you for finding that photo, I hadn't seen a photo of Peg before.

She is indeed a cracker, what beautiful eyes!

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Dear Norman
I was so very sorry to learn about Peg.
You have been such a wonderful , loving,devoted husband to her and my heart really goes out to you at this very sad time.

look after yourself and take care

Love Wendy xx

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Saved me a trip around TP to find the picture! Isn't Peg a cracke

She sure is & Normal not bad also ;)

What a good layout , putting date one photo .

I also remember seeing another more resent photo of Peg in photo thread , when she was in the garden

janetruth

Mar 20, 2007
nuneaton
Dear Norman

Your beautiful Peg, will be in your heart forever and your love for each other will never die.

love and best wishes

Janetruth x