Non slip slippers

Lisa Karen

Oct 25, 2020
Hi, this is all new to me so please bear with me, I need to buy my elderly dad with severe dementia, who keeps getting up a pair of decent non slip slippers, has anybody got any good ideas, he is a size 5 or 6, thankyou in advance.

Bunty2410

Apr 28, 2020
Hi, this is all new to me so please bear with me, I need to buy my elderly dad with severe dementia, who keeps getting up a pair of decent non slip slippers, has anybody got any good ideas, he is a size 5 or 6, thankyou in advance.
Hi Lisa Karen
have a look at Cosyfeet they do footwear for the older feet and do wider fittings. I bought some for my mother for when she was rehabbing after her broken leg. Velcro straps adapt to size of swollen feet etc.

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
My dad had pair after pair of these

they went in and out of the washing machine, dried on the radiator in no time at all, also an elastic variety but we found the velcro version better

( Bonus, you can call in and get them tommorow)!

Bunpoots

Volunteer Host
Apr 1, 2016
Nottinghamshire
Welcome to Dementia Talking Point @Lisa Karen . Would your dad wear socks to bed? You can get non-slip socks with sticky pads on the bottom which may work well if he keeps getting out of bed.