no rinse shampoo

alfjess

Jul 10, 2006
south lanarkshire
Hi Nutty Nan

Thanks for the info, the shampoo worked a treat. I said to Mum (who hasn't had her hair washed in approx 3 months) "lets try this new thing I've bought for my hair" No problem. Wonderful!!

I also bought the bathing wipes and the hand wash, haven't tried them yet, but I hope they will be as easy as the shampoo

The reason I am posting on the forum rather than PM you is, it worked so well for me, maybe other carers could benefit.

If you don't mind, maybe you could give, other carers, if interested, the address for supplies.

Thanks again,

Alfjess

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
If these products are so good, and it`s obvious Nutty Nan doesn`t have a vested interest, I really can`t see the harm in reccommending them.

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
alfjess said:
The reason I am posting on the forum rather than PM you is, it worked so well for me, maybe other carers could benefit.

Can I add a plea here to everyone to use the public forum whenever you can, rather than PMs - for the very reason that alfjess gives above.

PMs can be fine, used in moderation, but please always remember that we none of us really knows the person we correspond with in a PM, and if they seek to give advice, that advice is never balanced by that given by other members.

Often I have had my views changed when the most unlikely member has chipped into a conversation in the public forum. That is the strength of TP - to have a range of views on any topic. Once we have that, we can judge what seems right for us.

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Shampoo

Ok Gang, here goes:

The 'No Rinse Hair Shampoo' is available on-line from www.winhealth.co.uk
Their Tel. No. is 01835 864866

Minimum order is two 8oz bottles at £3.56 each, plus £3 P&P, and they sell a whole range of other useful items for personal hygiene.

I can confirm that I have absolutely no vested interest, but I didn't want to break any TP rules by 'advertising'.

It sounds a bit whacky and too good to be true, but the shampoo works well for us. You just rub it into the hair, towel it dry, style the hair, and hey presto ..... smart and fluffy in an instant! Apparently it is used by NASA astronauts.
I find hubby tolerates it even better if I warm up a small amount in a jar, just 6 seconds in the microwave, otherwise it feels cold on his scalp.

Best wishes to all!

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thank you Nan.

I remember over 20 years ago when I was on traction. My hair was `washed` with a `Dry Shampoo` which was a powder brushed into the hair. It brushed in but wouldn`t brush out and was a nightmare.

Modern Science!!