Nightmare!

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning everyone,

What a nightmare I had I dreamt I was out with dad near the park and suddenly I had to get to work but I couldn't leave dad so I looked for mum (who died before dad became ill) but she was know where to be seen. The next thing I know we are seeing a doctor, who we've never met but looks like Saddam Hussein's late eldest son, and he says I've never seen your dad like this before. Dad is agitated and wandering about all over the place and then we are in an open plan care home and he's in a wheelchair and escaping! I am running after him and crying but I never catch up and thank goodness I wake up at that point and realise that mum and dad both passed away and are together.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good morning everyone,

What a nightmare I had I dreamt I was out with dad near the park and suddenly I had to get to work but I couldn't leave dad so I looked for mum (who died before dad became ill) but she was know where to be seen. The next thing I know we are seeing a doctor, who we've never met but looks like Saddam Hussein's late eldest son, and he says I've never seen your dad like this before. Dad is agitated and wandering about all over the place and then we are in an open plan care home and he's in a wheelchair and escaping! I am running after him and crying but I never catch up and thank goodness I wake up at that point and realise that mum and dad both passed away and are together.

MaNaAk
sounds horrible. i hope they are up there dancing.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Last night I had a bit of anxiety and a bit of trouble getting back to sleep after going to the toilet but this was my dream. I must have been in the old house and mum, dad and my brothers were there. I remember thinking that mum and dad were dead but they are always in my dreams as if they were still alive. There was no sign of dad's Alzheimers and I was explaining how I had to go home meaning here. Dad said that the landlord had brought my books here because there was a leak and there they were! At the top of the stairs were my clothes horses stacked one on top of the other in a dangerous position. I tried to get them down and there were my brothers. The elder one said aren't we even going to get a cuddle and the younger one said you can brag about us!!!!!!

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Last night I had a bit of anxiety and a bit of trouble getting back to sleep after going to the toilet but this was my dream. I must have been in the old house and mum, dad and my brothers were there. I remember thinking that mum and dad were dead but they are always in my dreams as if they were still alive. There was no sign of dad's Alzheimers and I was explaining how I had to go home meaning here. Dad said that the landlord had brought my books here because there was a leak and there they were! At the top of the stairs were my clothes horses stacked one on top of the other in a dangerous position. I tried to get them down and there were my brothers. The elder one said aren't we even going to get a cuddle and the younger one said you can brag about us!!!!!!

MaNaAk
what did you eat before bed? it looks like your anxieties are playing out in your dreams

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
what did you eat before bed? it looks like your anxieties are playing out in your dreams
I had an early dinner but when I came back from teaching I had orange squash and a couple of glasses of water. However I was a bit concerned about today's pupil wanting to by-pass grade seven Piano and go on to grade eight but that's turned out to be okay. When I woke at whatever time I was I found myself thinking back to moving out of the house straight after dad's death and wondering how I got through it.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I had an early dinner but when I came back from teaching I had orange squash and a couple of glasses of water. However I was a bit concerned about today's pupil wanting to by-pass grade seven Piano and go on to grade eight but that's turned out to be okay. When I woke at whatever time I was I found myself thinking back to moving out of the house straight after dad's death and wondering how I got through it.

MaNaAk
you are stronger than you think

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning everyone,

I had a dream where dad had collapsed on a plane and I went through the same old scenario of explaining that he had Alzheimer's and diabetes. I think this is to do with my aunt in Malaysia being recently diagnosed. I am sending uncle a link that a friend in Malaysia has sent me.

MaNaAk