Nightmare!

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Some wonderful and hilarious dreams here! For some time after mum passed away I dreamt that I had to tell she was dead but now I have subconsciously accepted everything it seems. I sometimes have dreams of dad and eventually I am either caring for him or I remember he has Alzheimers like @Canadian Joanne has had with her mum. However when I was a little girl I dreamt I was out and about in my nightie and I had one of these dreams recently. I know I dreamt last night but it wasn't horrifying like the previous night!

MaNaAk

Duggies-girl

Sep 6, 2017
i have had a dream quite often that someone pushes me in a bed totally naked into an arena where there are loads of different people that look like from charles dickens times caricatures. i really am going to have to watch what im reading!!!
@jennifer1967 I have dreamt more than a few times that I am shopping in the supermarket and when I get to the till to pay I suddenly realise that I have gone shopping naked again and I can't understand why I didn't notice that I had come out with no clothes on and why did nobody tell me.

Maybe it's a common theme.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
@jennifer1967 I have dreamt more than a few times that I am shopping in the supermarket and when I get to the till to pay I suddenly realise that I have gone shopping naked again and I can't understand why I didn't notice that I had come out with no clothes on and why did nobody tell me.

Maybe it's a common theme.
It's better to be in a nightdress then! Anyone been chased by an ostrich at all? I'm interested in butterflies and I've had lovely dreams about them. I'm also a Pianist and Violinist and I've dreamt that I've performed the most difficult pieces I've also dreamt that I have a Stradivarius Violin. I have yet dream that I own a Steinway Grand!

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
It's better to be in a nightdress then! Anyone been chased by an ostrich at all? I'm interested in butterflies and I've had lovely dreams about them. I'm also a Pianist and Violinist and I've dreamt that I've performed the most difficult pieces I've also dreamt that I have a Stradivarius Violin. I have yet dream that I own a Steinway Grand!

MaNaAk
always better to have clothes. dont ask me where the dream came from. i hope your dreams come true with the musical instruments. i think this is common but when i was pregnant i used to dream that i had twins, maybe thought wouldnt have to go through the whole process 4 times but 2 as have 2 babies together.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Hello Everyone!

Last night I dreamt I was being carted off to a psychiatric ward and I new I had to escape but as I tried all these people were coming after me. I was terrified so I woke up and turned over then it started to happen again!

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Hello Everyone!

Last night I dreamt I was being carted off to a psychiatric ward and I new I had to escape but as I tried all these people were coming after me. I was terrified so I woke up and turned over then it started to happen again!

MaNaAk
oh dear. not a good night then. i think that might be an anxiety dream. they are scary and i tend to sit up and then drop off again so i make a break in it.

Starting on a journey

Jul 9, 2019
I had been discussing the sad news that someone we knew was getting divorced. I woke up crying, I dreamt that my daughter, new baby 3weeks ago, had “traded in” her husband for someone virtually identical but without any “faults”. I adore my son in law ...known him since he was at primary school, so it was horrible. I don’t think I screamed but not far off it!!

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I had been discussing the sad news that someone we knew was getting divorced. I woke up crying, I dreamt that my daughter, new baby 3weeks ago, had “traded in” her husband for someone virtually identical but without any “faults”. I adore my son in law ...known him since he was at primary school, so it was horrible. I don’t think I screamed but not far off it!!
Don't we have strange dreams!

MaNaAk

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
I dreamt I was visiting friends in the UK and I was cleaning their bathtub. Now, nobody get their hopes up, it's not something I normally do. I occasionally sandblast my own bathtub but that's as far as I go.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I dreamt I was visiting friends in the UK and I was cleaning their bathtub. Now, nobody get their hopes up, it's not something I normally do. I occasionally sandblast my own bathtub but that's as far as I go.
Let's see what happens tonight.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
these vivid dreams keep happening. for 2 nights i felt i was arguing with myself all through the night. early this morning i had a vivid dream about finding out whose the father to a baby. my oldest son is from previous relationship not my husband and he is the one that is doing all the running around and driving him to devon. hes the best one with him as well. my husband thinks the world of him as well so dont know what that dream was all about

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
these vivid dreams keep happening. for 2 nights i felt i was arguing with myself all through the night. early this morning i had a vivid dream about finding out whose the father to a baby. my oldest son is from previous relationship not my husband and he is the one that is doing all the running around and driving him to devon. hes the best one with him as well. my husband thinks the world of him as well so dont know what that dream was all about
Dear @jennifer1967,

You have to stop arguing with yourself ?!

MaNaAk