1. chelsea girl

chelsea girl Registered User

Jan 25, 2015
    Hello my to friends. I've had a terrible day today....... Mum has upset tummy!! So far her pads have caught most of it but tonite she went to the loo and locked the door!!!! When she came out, well she had to go straight back in for a full wash. The bathroom had to b cleaned too! Think I prefer it when she's constipated. Gave her some medication so fingers crossed for a poo free note. What made me smile was as I changed her she looked at her pants and said "I didn't do that, someone must have borrowed them" . tomorrow is another day!! Keep smiling :)

2. Hibni

Hibni Registered User

Sep 16, 2013
    Poor you. Hope tomorrow is a better day :)

3. Kjn

Kjn Registered User

Jul 27, 2013
    Oh bless you, hoping for good night ahead x

4. Beate

Beate Registered User

May 21, 2014
    Female
    London
    I do hope you catch that filthy borrower! Hugs.

5. chelsea girl

chelsea girl Registered User

Jan 25, 2015
    Awake at 5am but wretched bug seems to b going! Thank goodness. Thanks for the comments xx

6. Rageddy Anne

Rageddy Anne Registered User

Feb 21, 2013
    Cotswolds
    Hope whatever it was is over....and the filthy knicker thief has moved on.:)
    Someone played a nasty trick on my husband this morning, put something in his food or drink.....with results similar to your Mum's. What a nasty thing to do!:D

7. Jessbow

Jessbow Registered User

My Mum had constant diahoear, it used to run from her pad the second you stood her up. She still denied she was soiled. She'd look at the chair and say ''how did that get there?''

Get a leather chair- they withstand all sorts of detergent, believe me!