Night Owl's

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
What the hell are we doing ??:)
Why are we not in bed ??:)
I need sleep, my reason is, Ron snores for the world
So I give him an hour, then he calmes down.

WHY ?? are you still awake ??:)
Answers on a postcard please:):D

BarbXXX

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Barb,
For me it's still early - I'm 5 hours behind UK time. I've been hit & miss with TP lately - I've got too busy at work:eek:.

My lilacs are blooming beautifully and my bleeding heart is drop dead gorgeous. And my cats (4 of the little darlings) are acting up tonight.

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
I should now about the 5 hours

My SIL lives in Port Perry, she forget's the time difference. Not funny getting a call from her at 2am (our time)
Our lilac tree is in bloom, I have never seen as many flower's on it before. We also have a mexican buch, it is a mass of white fragrand blossom.
I now know that if I am up, you might be. Don't worry, you will not be getting load's of messages:D
Love Barb X

Ditto

May 17, 2008
Cape Town
Ha ha!

Hi Barb,

I'm awake most of the time these days as my old dear sleep walks from time to time and she quite rightly becomes very distressed if she wakes up and finds herself standing somewhere in her bedroom and not in her bed! Of course, I'm also petrified that she might fall, bang into something or worse. I tend to snooze and not sleep these days and more often than not, I'm on the sofa with one eye open! Sometimes I'm so exhausted that I call in a night nurse on odd occassions just so that I can get some stress free sleep. I suspect alot of you here are the same. It's an interesting subject.

Ditto