Night light / Plugin Lights?

Iainwh

Hi folks,

Could anyone let me know of any sites or shops that could sell me a little plugin night light {a bit like a glad plugin air freshner} for my mums bed room? Cause she split some water Tonight cause she didnt put her light on and she was crying cause she said I shouldnt be changing bed sheets and stuff. So I was reassuring her telling her it was only a bit of water and it was no biggie. So if anyone could let me know where to get a small light that I could leave plugged in, in her bedroom that would be ace.

nice one Iain.

Kriss

May 20, 2004
Shropshire
Mothercare or Boots.

We still use them all around our house paricularly in halls and on landings!

Kriss

Leah

Oct 22, 2004
Northumberland
Most DIY stores also sell them.
We had them all over the house. I found the light sensitive ones that stay plugged in but only come when it gets dark the best.

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Teelite

Also check out my message a few months ago about teelites: they don't need to be plugged in (re-chargeable), and can therefore be placed anywhere (bedside table, floor, cupboard, bathroom etc).
I put mine into a pretty coloured container that came with a 'tee light' candle, and another one (which I put on the floor by the door) into an empty facecream jar which wouldn't break if it was kicked (though that has never happened).
Wouldn't be without mine now, and am happy to pass on info about their website in a pm.
Best wishes, Carmen