Nice

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Please don't forget to email your MP regarding the NICE news.
There is a template and details on the home page.
Link -top left hand corner this page.
Norman

Ol'Dutch

Jun 6, 2005
East Sussex
Will do !

Hi Norman,
This is my first post after regestering some time ago. Joining TP was a revelation and did help me a lot.
Re. NICE I can tell you that I reacted on it's report earlier in the year as well wrote a letter to my MP at the time. The latter replied by a rather long letter which was quite positive. Hearing about the delay of NICE's decision on the news I did plan to remind the MP of his good intentions.
Regards, Ol'Dutch.

Last edited:

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Hi Norman, thanks for the timely reminder. Have sent email - I am sure it will only be the first of many - once again. Stay strong, Connie

carol

Jun 24, 2004
Surrey/Hampshire
Page 309 Teletext July21 2005 09.33.00

Elderly 'at risk of illness'

Older people risk spending more of their later years in ill health, despite a rising life expectancy, an all-party committee of peers warns.

The House of Lords Science and Technology Committee said more must be done to make older people healthier and to improve their quality of life.

The report explains how the Government can apply scientific resources to allow people to live longer in their homes.

...................................................................................................................................

Isn't this the very reason why we don't want alz./dementia drugs to be withdrawn by NICE!!

Carolx

frederickgt

Jun 4, 2005
Hornchurch,Essex
Dear Norman,
Should we really be so unkind that we disturb these people(M.P's) as they start there three month holiday?
I should Bl.... well hope so!
Keep up the good work and dont forget to repeat it when they return!