NHS Funded Care Fees


Registered User
Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
A quick update -

I phoned the NHS Public Enquiry Office this morning on 020 7210 4850 and waited some considerable time to speak to an operator who directed me to another number - 0845 4647 which is apparently the correct number for obtaining UK county information. Having telephoned this number I was then given [reasonably rapidly] the telephone number and address for the Surrey/Sussex SHA. For anyone living in this area:

Tel: 01293 778899

Surrey/Sussex Strategic Health Authority
18 Mossetts Road
Surrey RH6 7DE

I then spoke to a very helpful woman called Victoria Wittingdon who told me that the Surrey SHA has Claim Information packages available upon request and that she will despatch one to me within 24 hours.

I will let you know how things progress.