Next stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
The final post for this thread.
Rons hoist will have a new home at the local childrens hospice. Their maintainance chaps are coming to take it away and make good next Weds.
Its been a long long haul and frustrating in the extreme at times but I am just so glad that it will continue to help others.

Apart from the estate, Everything has been done.The reminders of the final horrible years of Rons life are gone. I hope they will slowly fade ito the background but I doubt they will ever disappear.

The person that was Ron right to the end is still here with me. He isnt going anywhere.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
The final post for this thread.
Rons hoist will have a new home at the local childrens hospice. Their maintainance chaps are coming to take it away and make good next Weds.
Its been a long long haul and frustrating in the extreme at times but I am just so glad that it will continue to help others.

Apart from the estate, Everything has been done.The reminders of the final horrible years of Rons life are gone. I hope they will slowly fade ito the background but I doubt they will ever disappear.

The person that was Ron right to the end is still here with me. He isnt going anywhere.

Thread closed at Bemused's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.