News On Spreading Awareness.

hariyaksh

Aug 26, 2015
For everyone over here who has lost their beloved one to Dementia/Alzheimers, one can agree that everyone is so grief stricken by these tragic events, that it takes time for them to recover from that. Seldom do we see someone who will contribute to the society for a cause after losing someone to this dreadful disease.
I came across an article online and it truely inspired me to work towards a cause; To Spread Awareness about dementia and its symptoms/effects.
The article ( URL http://www.thebetterindia.com/37116/dementia-care-videos-online-resources-swapna-kishore/) motivated me to work for the society specially those who are new to this whole thing and are having a hard time coping up with the situations.
And I can say this from my personal experience too. When my granny started showing signs of dementia, none of us ever thought it would be a disease like this. We took it to be a part of old age that people forget things. But then handling the situation became difficult with time. She was diagnosed with dementia almost 8 months later. It was only then that we understood her situation and started with her treatment.
Hence, I am sharing the link here so that it motivates others to spread awareness just like it inspired me.

Last edited: