New to Talking Point

Bearcubs

Jan 23, 2014
Hello, my name is Bearcubs. I am new here and looking for support and talking with other people who are trying to cope with Alzheimers. Looking forward to getting to know you.

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Hello Bearcubs:) a warm welcome to you to Talking Point, thank you for introducing yourself:D understanding and support here by the bucketful day or night, look forward to "speaking" to you again
Best wishes
Chris

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Hello Bearcubs and welcome to Talking Point , you have come to the right place for support and advice,

Best wishes Jeany x

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point mobile app

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Hi Bear Cubs, Kate and Jack and Flute mum. Welcome to you all. I'm really glad you've found TP and have come here to introduce yourselves. I know you will find lots of help, support, advice and companionship here. I'm looking forward to hearing a bit about your own situations and getting to know you. Take care. x

Bearcubs

Jan 23, 2014
Hi Bearcub
I joined last night, so a fellow newbie!

Hoping today's a good day for you.

Thank you!! I hope your having a good day too. :) We need all the support we can get. It is really a sad journey to be on for the person with dementia and the person who cares for them.

bluebell1

Jan 27, 2014
Northern Ireland
Hi Bearcubs
I just joined too, it really is unbelievable that so many people are going through this - the government has decided to put more money into research - too late for too many people! Sorry - I am really angry about how people are literally at breaking point before anyone will help!

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Hi Bearcubs
I just joined too, it really is unbelievable that so many people are going through this - the government has decided to put more money into research - too late for too many people! Sorry - I am really angry about how people are literally at breaking point before anyone will help!

Hello bluebell:) a warm welcome to Talking Point, yes so many of us are trying so hard to win a battle, to try not to reach breaking point and above all we are people that are carers and who care, should many members of the government be facing some of the problems that are faced day to day by us, ordinary people trying to juggle 24/7 they may understand more, until that happens we cope somehow, you will find with this forum, support, understanding and empathy so please keep posting whatever and whenever you want to talk. Take care and best wishes-Chris x