new on forum

daydreamer62

Nov 20, 2015
My mum has mixed dementia,apparently the most common type,she was diagnosed 2 years ago,but I now realise looking back she has had this longer.i try to take each day as it comes but find its very hard to cope when I see my lovely mum slowly disappearing and having no interest in anything at all.

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
My mum has mixed dementia,apparently the most common type,she was diagnosed 2 years ago,but I now realise looking back she has had this longer.i try to take each day as it comes but find its very hard to cope when I see my lovely mum slowly disappearing and having no interest in anything at all.

Hi daydreamer

Welcome to TP but sorry you have need to join us. You will get lots of support and understanding.

Best wishes
Sue:)

fizzie

Jul 20, 2011

A big hug ((((((()))))) and a big welcome to TP. We do understand how you feel, it is an awful disease but we are all here to support you and laugh and cry and hold your virtual hand and take the journey together so keep posting and take heart in your TP friends xxx