Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Hiya John,
Welcome to TP. Take your time. I was terrified to post when I first joined. Nice to have you along.
Love Helen

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Hi John

Welcome to TP, and glad you found us.

Where to start? Well, how about who is the sufferer (from AD, or other variety of memory problems) & how old are they; is it yourself or, if not, what is the relationship (your Mum/Dad/wife/partner etc.) Do you live with them, or are you some distance from their home - not sure which situation is worse there! There are plus-points & negatives to each.

I'm sure once you get started, it will become easier. Don't be afraid to be frank (John :) ) there is plenty of plain speaking around here.

Best wishes

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Hi John
welcome!!!
Whatever your situation you'll find plenty of help and support on here:)
Love x

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
Where to start

Hi John
I know how you feel i have only been on TP 5 MONTHS
they all know i took 2-3 goes at trying to start talking and opening up still do find it a bit hard But once you say a few things they help you on we are all in the same boat it has helped me a lot and i am sure it will you
It is easier once you start
Love Bel x

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Hi John
welcome to TP.
Where to start Just let it all out,tell us your problems,your worries your concerns.
You will get plenty of answers,we are here to try and help.
Norman

Last edited:

janices666

Jun 23, 2006
Kent
Hi John
Welcome to TP.
Remember we are all here to help, and if you have any worries we will always be hear for you as we are all in the same position. Hope you post again soon.
Jan.:)

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Warmest welcome John, remember those first feelings. Now wonder how I ever coped without the family that is TP.

We agonise together, laught together, cry together, it's that little word togetherthat helps us through. Post again soon,

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Hi John

welcome to tp...........take your time.........there's no pressure..........just post when your ready to talk...........you'll find it an enormous help!

Love Alex x