New logo t-shirts

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
This is not a huge issue in the great scheme of things, but has me a little perplexed.

I am doing a trek in October to raise funds for the AS, and ordered balloons, posters, t-shirts etc. last year which were in the old blue and yellow colours of AS.

Since the re-branding of the AS web site I thought I would order a new t-shirt in the new colours to train in and wear at fundraising events, but can't seem to find it in the online shop.

The pictures on the AS web site home page show people wearing the new style shirt so I know it exists, but the only clothing catalogue I can find online is from 2006 in the old colours.

Am I missing something? :confused:

KatherineW

Oct 2, 2007
London
Hi Sue

I have asked our Events team about this - hope to have an answer for you very soon.

And thanks - in advance - for supporting the Society!:)

Katherine

KatherineW

Oct 2, 2007
London
Hi again

The answer I got was:

"All participants [of AS events] should receive a free t shirt, and if they want any more, they should send in a material order form which is in their fundraising packs. Participants should contact Ama Guron on 020 7423 3653 for more info."

Hope that helps!

Katherine

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Thanks for that Katherine. I did get a t-shirt (think I paid for it - I know I ordered a few) when I got my fundraising pack, but it is the old one. Just wanted to make sure that when I order another one it is in the new colours.