New joiner

Jesslou

Feb 1, 2014
Hi there
I've just posted a topic but then thought I should introduce myself as I've only joined tonight.
My mum was diagnosed with part vascular dementia part Alzheimer's late 2013. She is 71 yrs old and is coping so well. I am devastated for her and still coming to terms with this so this seems the right place to come :) to find help and support
Jess

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello & welcome .........

Jesslou to T Point from me & hope you find it as supportive , helpful & friendly :) as I have I 'm sorry to read about your Mum but glad she is coping so well

Looking forward to seeing you around on T Point

Best Wishes to you & your Mum

Grove x x

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Hello Jess, thank you for introducing yourself and a warm welcome to Talking Point, am so pleased that your mum is coping so well:) it's us that seem to find it so hard and so brain draining at times doing all the thinking, but your here now so lots of support and understanding, empathy and yes even smiles (in the Tea Room) await.
Take care and best wishes
Chris x

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
A warm welcome from me, too, although I'm sorry to hear of your mum's diagnosis. This is definitely the right place to come for friendly advice and support. I've made a lot of friends who help me cope.

Keep posting!