New Forum Format

Kathphlox

Dec 16, 2009
Bolton
I have to post here because there is no designated place for me to do it.

I don't like the layout of the new forum.. I don't come in here and look for 'new posts', so it's lost on me. I read the carers section now, that's it!

I don't see a forum where it says 'forum comment section' where we could discuss and voice our thoughts about this and that and to talk about what the users preference is or what we think would work well.. you are not including US. we need to be consulted and included.

If you want to remove this post Mods.. then so be it.. I'm just voicing my thoughts. Or..... you could create a forum that is for OMG! what's up with the forum type of thing.. be my guest :)

Best wishes from an old timer in the forum field ;)

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
I haven't seen any positive posts yet about the changes. It was a nightmare navigating around the site yesterday.:mad:

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Well i had no problems at all i always use the Todays posts and it is just the same,you get all the latest posts and don't really need to go anywhere else except if you want to find a post that you have participated in then you just go on "my posts" at the top ,

I like it,

Jeany x

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
Common sense would dictate to me to find "my posts" next to "most recent posts" and "today's posts" Surely todays and most recent are the same, todays posts will be the most recent. If it is a facility to search for posts shouldn't they be grouped together? You have to search for "my posts" which is light blue text on a dark blue background, on my lappy anyway, the colouring hides it. I can see that having "my posts" next to "my profile" also has a degree of logic to it but not when the colouring of the text on background colour obscures it so effectively and two other search for posts tabs are located elsewhere.

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
I've already made my own points about the new layout in the (I Have Dementia Section) but agree that I'm not happy with the new layout as it has made it far more difficult for people with dementia to Navigate their way around and unfortunately Noorza when you have dementia like I do then what you said about (Common sense would dictate to me to find "my posts") just doesn't come into play as confusion rules:eek:

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
I have just gone to your thread Barry and agree with you entirely.

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
I've already made my own points about the new layout in the (I Have Dementia Section) but agree that I'm not happy with the new layout as it has made it far more difficult for people with dementia to Navigate their way around and unfortunately Noorza when you have dementia like I do then what you said about (Common sense would dictate to me to find "my posts") just doesn't come into play as confusion rules:eek:

I am very sorry Barry I never thought of this and can just comment from my view point ,
I hope you get used to it soon,

Best wishes Jeany xx