1. Expert Q&A: Protecting a person with dementia from financial abuse - Weds 26 June, 3:30-4:30 pm

Financial abuse can have serious consequences for a person with dementia. Find out how to protect a person with dementia from financial abuse.

Sam, our Knowledge Officer (Legal and Welfare Rights) is our expert on this topic. She will be here to answer your questions on Wednesday 26 June between 3:30 - 4:30 pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

1. mandyp

mandyp Registered User

Oct 20, 2004
    Glasgow
    I found this article (which is a bit outdated since it was in January)

http://news.scotsman.com/scitech.cfm?id=21672005

It's got my hopes up, I wondered if anyone knew anything about it, like when they'll publish results or whatever?

I imagine that a few of you have seen stuff like this before and don't get too excited, but I just wondered......

2. Izzy

Izzy Volunteer Moderator

Aug 31, 2003
    Female
    Dundee
    I did see the article in the Scotsman at the time but I haven't heard of anything since. I looked up the university website but couldn't get any more information.

Izzy