New carer

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
I'll swap you next time Jan cos I reckon your tin of chocolates must be more slimming seeing as you can't get into the tin:D

Love

truckman

Nov 12, 2009
This damm headache

Morning,

Well the hot chocolate didnt work for me. I wish I could stop this headache it stating to annoy me now.:mad:

truckman

Nov 12, 2009
This damm headache

Morning,

Well the hot chocolate didnt work for me. I wish I could stop this headache it stating to annoy me now.:mad:

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Hi Norman

My boyfriend Mike is his own worst enemy sometimes, as he has to be practically on his knees before he'll even consider taking a pill to relieve a headache!

I don't want to make any sweeping assumptions about the male of the species (;)), but have you tried Ibuprofen, Paracetamol or anything like that?

truckman

Nov 12, 2009
I don't want to make any sweeping assumptions about the male of the species (;))

are you trying to say we are stubborn lynne, surley not!

I take co dydramol that the docs give me. I have always sufferedv from severe headaches but the dont always work. However today they do seen to be working :)

Sam Iam

Sep 29, 2008
WEST OF THE MOON
Jan & Norman welcome to TP you are both so sweet, your love for each other is beautiful and I am sure you will both make firm friends with many of TP family xxx
sparkly rose.gif

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
I don't want to make any sweeping assumptions about the male of the species (;))

are you trying to say we are stubborn lynne, surely not!
Shame on me!:eek: I do sympathise, honestly; I have a splitter right now, probably because I've 'quarantined' myself at home with a rotten cold, and not had much fresh air in the last couple of days, what with the foul weather.

truckman

Nov 12, 2009
I know I wrote om a tread somewhere tha someone posted asking what crossroads and cpn was and they put a link to it for me.
For the life of me I cant remember who or where it is:confused:

I know that it was crossroads and cpn because i wrote it on a stick note by my computer but failed to write down the thread:mad:

truckman

Nov 12, 2009
Thank you so much Helen, Ive been searching fo rwhat seens like hous for it. Sorry I forgot it was you:(

Take care
Norman