New behaviour?

Onmyown

May 30, 2017
Mum's started a new annoying behaviour now....... She's talking at me constantly? Had to go and have a bath just to get away from it. Its very stressful.is this another part of dementia?

YorkshireLass

Feb 15, 2017
Ilkley
Mum's started a new annoying behaviour now....... She's talking at me constantly? Had to go and have a bath just to get away from it. Its very stressful.is this another part of dementia?

Everyday is different on the roller coaster that is Alzheimer's. Just some things not as upsetting as others I find.

love.dad.but..

Jan 16, 2014
Kent
Most likely...my dad would talk non stop for hours at a time during a particular phase.Trying to stay patient and tolerant is hard but I remember someone saying that when or if the pwd loses verbal communication how you miss them being able to talk...and I certainly felt that when dad reached that stage.

Onmyown

May 30, 2017
Most likely...my dad would talk non stop for hours at a time during a particular phase.Trying to stay patient and tolerant is hard but I remember someone saying that when or if the pwd loses verbal communication how you miss them being able to talk...and I certainly felt that when dad reached that stage.
I put on her favourite programme seems to have distracted her a bit. She's very agitated tonight probably worried about her apt with the gergeriatric tom?