New Ap. Just downloaded.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I've never thought about that. I just opened the app on my iPad and I can't see a way of logging out.

Lindy50

Dec 11, 2013
Cotswolds
I've never thought about that. I just opened the app on my iPad and I can't see a way of logging out.

And yet there is a 'sign in' button so surely there should be a 'sign out' ??

I just mentioned this to my daughter and she looked at me as if I come from another age :rolleyes: ( I do, of course. :p). Her idea is that since the app is on a personal device, for which you need a pincode , therefore what's the point in signing out anyway?

I just don't want the app to show me as logged in when in fact I'm not. :confused:

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
And yet there is a 'sign in' button so surely there should be a 'sign out' ??

I just mentioned this to my daughter and she looked at me as if I come from another age :rolleyes: ( I do, of course. :p). Her idea is that since the app is on a personal device, for which you need a pincode , therefore what's the point in signing out anyway?

I just don't want the app to show me as logged in when in fact I'm not. :confused:

Your little light goes out after a time of not using so you don't show logged in all the time I think it is a hour,

Lindy50

Dec 11, 2013
Cotswolds
Your little light goes out after a time of not using so you don't show logged in all the time I think it is a hour,

Oh that's great, jeany, I think I'll relax about it then! :D

I had sort of noticed that this happened with the iPad but had never timed it !!

Little things......:cool:

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Can I ask a really silly question please? :eek:

Can you "log off" the app or is it kind of always running in the background?

I use the main site on the iPad all the time and found it so disconcerting not to be able to find any "log off" when I tried the App on my iPhone that I deleted it.......

Help! :D

I'm getting ok at this....

Ok instructions

Go to the left hand top to the three horizontal lines. Go to people. You will be top of list. Click your name then you get option to log off

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Plaintiff Request - on the android app, does anyone know how I can get pictures to come up the right way up? They are correct on the phone but when I add them using the app they come up sideways on. It's a new phone so I'm totally confused anyway, but I can't see a setting to stop them rotating like this.

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Plaintiff Request - on the android app, does anyone know how I can get pictures to come up the right way up? They are correct on the phone but when I add them using the app they come up sideways on. It's a new phone so I'm totally confused anyway, but I can't see a setting to stop them rotating like this.

Don't know

Hmmmmmm (thinking noises)

Rotate them on the phone to the position they come up as on TP..... Maybe then when uploaded to TP they will be right way round????

Hang on I will give it a try...

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
I know this might be a bit out of the box but... why not turn the pics 45 degrees back before loading them and see if they load the right way up?

I have an android phone and its not happened to me and I realise that is only a make do - but it might work!

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
ImageUploadedByTalking Point1398106084.462812.jpg
Grandson loves Easter Day :)