New and amended Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
I am continually adding new tutorials to the Talking Point microsite and it may not always be obvious when I have added a new one.

I will use this thread to let members know.

Please be aware that at present there is some jiggery pokery needed on the tutorials to make them print sensibly. I can't do that - Tash does it, so there may be a lapse between my putting the tutorials on the system, and their being printed aesthetically.

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
New tutorial: resizing pictures

I have removed the existing sticky instructions and put the details into a new tutorial to show how to re-size pictures to attach to message posted on the forum.

http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/talkingpoint/site/scripts/documents_info.php?categoryID=6&documentID=86

Comments on Tutorials, and how they may be improved for your use, always welcomed though I can't guarantee any or all suggestions can be actioned. :)

This new one is the latest of a series recently put up about the message editor. You will find them all in the Using Talking Point area of the tutorials. They all go in in chronological order, so the latest are last.

Last edited:

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Grannie_G said:
Excellent Bruce and Craig
Thanks Sylvia for reminding me to thank Craig for his help. Craig has substantial experience in this area, as a caring Dad as well as a techie. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dorarosa