Nell

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Dear TP friends,

Just a short note to let you know I haven't fallen off the edge of the world! (Altho' it sometimes feels a bit like it!)

I hope to catch up properly with TP in January. Will then have time to relax and recoup.

I have been extremely busy at work - taken on far too much this year. Will DEFINITELY be cutting back in 2008.

Also my depression (I'm a long term sufferer) decided to return big time for a few months. Fortunately it is now lifting and I can see my way again more clearly. I do everything I can about it - medication, counselling, etc. but it still rears its ugly head from time to time. This was a particularly bad session, so I'm glad it is lifting.

My Mum is still progressing along with no major upheavals (fingers crossed). She has been "obsessed" about the whereabouts of her photo albums lately (they are in a box in her room in the care home) and thinks I've taken them! Still, I think I've managed to get her through this one - will wait to see what comes next! :)

It is only 2 weeks till Christmas so I'm sending all of you my warmest wishes for the holiday season. May you and your's find peace and contentment, rest and relaxation, and if possible - joy and laughter.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Nell

Good to hear from you again. I'm sorry you've been ill, but glad you're feeling a bit better now.

I wish you and your family a happy Christmas, and hope to hear from you again soon.

Love,

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Dear Nell,
It is so nice to hear from you. I am so sorry that you have been unwell. I do hope that you have a better 2008. 8Take care of yourself. best wishes Christine