Need urgent advice plz

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Ive just come across this thread.
Oh, I am so sorry - it must have been frightening for you.
I am glad he is back safely
Hope mental health can help.
(((hugs)))

Lucy Grace

Jul 24, 2015
My OH just got aggressive for the first time . He got very angry ( don't know why) and has thrown the remote with such a force it shattered and damaged the wardrobe! He now has left the house in this state and I could not stop him. I put shoes on to look for him but can't find him??? Do I call the police, wait, I don't know what to do ???

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

I have just seen your message and my heart goes out to you. I know this is not very helpful but do you have a GPS which in future you could track your husband from your phone as to where he has gone to. I am going to get one as my husband takes our dog out and lost her one day.
I do hope you have found him. What a nightmare

Lucy Grace

Beate

May 21, 2014
London
Oh no, Heike. You need urgent support by Social Services, I hope they'll arrange something swiftly! He also needs medical attention in case he's got an infection. Thinking of you. At least he was found safely. You did right in calling the police.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm sorry I missed your thread Chick, no internet most of the day.

I'm so sorry to hear of what happened. I'm so glad that John is safe and hope you're as OK as you can be. Clearly alerting the police was the right thing to do. That will highlight John as vulnerable. I know that happened when Bill went missing a few years ago.

I agree with Beate re SS. I hope you're getting some support. Thinking of you. x

Last edited:

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Oh chick. I'm sorry only just read about your day.

Hoping you are getting all the support you need xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan