Need to find emu nursing in Tyne and Wear

Discussion in 'Welcome and how to use Dementia Talking Point' started by Clarkieken, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Clarkieken

Clarkieken Registered User

Sep 11, 2015
    My dad's condition now means after 6 years in a emu social care setting I have to find an alternative. Does anyone know of specific emu nursing settings in Newcastle upon Tyne or Gateshead. I am so anxious about getting him the right care.

2. nannylondon

nannylondon Registered User

Apr 7, 2014
    London
    Hi haven't got any advice just wanted to say Hi and welcome someone will.be along to give you advice soon xx

3. nitram

nitram Registered User

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    North Manchester
    TP's T&Cs do not allow posting of specific information about care homes but members can PM you with suggestions/advice.

Have you asked the LA for a list of suitable care facilities?

4. cragmaid

cragmaid Registered User

Oct 18, 2010
    North East England
    Welcome to TP and I hope you settle in well. There is usually a wealth of knowledge here, but naturally we have to remain impartial hence the terms and conditions rules.

I googled emi residential care in Tyne and Wear and a list came up.....
    http://www.carehome.co.uk/care_sear...ateshead/searchchtype/alzheimers-and-dementia

Now I am not recommending any of these homes, you must do your research. I have no way of knowing how they score, or if they have vacancies. I am merely showing you that it is easy to find names on the web, however I shall pm you.